FIELD TECHNICIANS 🤠
MULTIPLE POSITIONS | AUSTRALIA WIDE | NOW HIRING
DIT Technologies are looking for energetic people to join our team as technicians traveling across the Kimberly, NT and Gulf County assisting our Territory Managers to deploy install and manage our AgTech solutions which we are rolling out across northern Australia to assist cattle stations grow more beef with less.
May suit ex stockmen, bore runners and fencers who would like a change.
It doesn’t matter if you have no past tech experience as long as you can operate Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat and of course Tinder 😊 , we will be able to train you in becoming an expert in AgTech and to be part of the AgTech disruption revolution that will transform agriculture in the coming decades.
What does DIT do?
DIT Technologies is a rapidly expanding Ag Tech company that is bringing technology to the livestock industry to assist graziers increase their profitability. DIT manufacture and sell patented IoT devices as well as remote monitoring solutions to make life on the land easier and more connected for graziers and producers. In addition to this, we manufacture the supplements which get dosed using our technology. At DIT, we pride ourselves on our strong connection to the outback and one of our core principals is to put 'boots on the ground' and to grow strong personal face to face relationships with our clients.
Our core purpose at DIT is to “Enable farmers to produce more with less”.
What you will be doing:
1. Firstly you will spend a month in our tech manufacturing plant in Townsville learning about our tech and how it works, plus about all our supplements we deliver to livestock into the water instead of carrying around lick blocks and bags of lick (We hope you have done some lick runs before because it is such a Sh#t of a job and water supplementing solves a real problem in the bush).
2. Once you have finished your training you will then move between our operations in the Gulf right across to the Kimberly on cattle stations installing our tech, managing our water supplementing programs and also installing and servicing all of our other IoT devices we sell and rent.
3. You will experience and see first-hand multiple cattle operations and always be constantly on the go, moving from station to station. Plus of course have days off fishing, rodeoing , campdrafting or just enjoying cold beers at all the great pubs and roadhouses across Northern Australia.
1. You will be paid after your training a above award wages with benefits
2. The starting salary is $45,000 per year. The salary package including benefits for the job once you have finished your probation will be upwards of $79,000.
3. This is a full time job so you will also get annual leave and other entailments as well as a company 4WD ute.
4. During the northern wet season we will have work for you in our southern operations and or our manufacturing facilities.
5. The great part of the job is we also offer Cadetship training programs to assist you move into management roles within DIT across Australia if you want to.
If you want some adventure in your life, experience different cattle operations and see lots of different country then this job may just be for you. All we ask is you are hardworking, passionate about beef production and love the bush then we would love to see you wearing a blue DIT work shirt and enabling farmers to produce more with less.
Strong focus on safety and animal welfare
Experience with handling livestock
Manual driver’s license
Able to proficiently handle a bike
Motivated and hard-working, willing to be part of the team culture
Pass a National Police Clearance and pre-employment medical assessment
Possess sufficient fitness level to carry out required tasks
Please note this is a permanent position and not available to Working Holiday Visa Holders.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter and resume via the APPLY NOW button below (NOTE – ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED)
If you have any questions; please contact Mark Peart on 0412 599 342 or Ally Gravolin on 0428 754 373