Lyndavale Cattle Co is a family owned and operated business, producing organic beef across three cattle stations in Central Australia. We are a small, family orientated team and value people who have a good work ethic and are keen to learn. We pride ourselves in producing quiet, quality cattle.
Commensurate with experience (contact employer)
Until Position Filled
We are currently seeking a Station Manager to join the Lyndavale Cattle Company on a station in Central Australia, NT.
This position would best suit a couple with a starting date as soon as possible.
Key Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
Main responsibilities of the position will include, but will not be limited to:
- Cattle work
- Bore runs
- General property and machinery maintenance
- Maintaining fences
- Maintaining a tidy homestead and workplace
- Experience in a similar role
- Manual driver’s licence (truck licence would be an advantage)
- Mechanical and welding skills
- Must have initiative and be able to work independently
- Honest and reliable
- Remuneration will be based on experience and includes a recently renovated four bedroom house, stores, work vehicle, internet and utilities.
This is a great opportunity to work in a unique and rewarding environment. If you are interested and believe you would be a good fit for our family and business, please send your resume and references to email@example.com Applications without the required experience will not be considered.
Please note that this is a permanent position and not available to Working Holiday Visa Holders.