FEED PERSON/ MILL OPERATOR
For more than 75 years Teys Australia has been producing the best Aussie beef, feeding and enriching lives around the world. If you want to be part of a food business that is country at heart but global by nature then this might be the perfect role for you.
competitive remuneration package
Until Position Filled
You will assist with the day-to-day operations of the feedlot and maintaining a high standard and timely delivery of commodities and feeding rations to cattle, including the operation of modern feeding machinery and farm equipment, plant maintenance and hygiene upkeep, operation of a modern steam flaking plant (Miller role) and feedlot feeding systems, general feedlot maintenance, and maintaining accurate daily records.
Key Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to carry out manual maintenance tasks and operate machinery
- Problem solving skills/ Computer skills/ Willingness to learn and observe details
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as on your own
- Willingness to undertake required training and licensing, such as Boiler Operations, Working at Heights, Confined Spaces and Lock Out Tag Out
- Ability to work a roster system.
See key tasks and responsibilities.
- A competitive remuneration package with great company benefits
- Potential relocation assistance and accommodation (for the right candidate)
REF | TEYS | 20220302