STOCKPERSON | JINDALEE FEEDLOT
For more than 75 years Teys Australia has been producing the best Aussie beef, feeding and enriching lives around the world. If you want to be part of a food business that is country at heart but global by nature then this might be the perfect role for you.
competitive pay package
Until Position Filled
We are looking for an experienced Stockman to join our team at our Jindalee Feedlot located near Temora, Regional NSW to assist with the day-to-day operations of the feedlot.
Key Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- General low-stress cattle handling
- Cutting out
- Pen riding and moving cattle within the feedlot
- Diagnosing animal health with an emphasis on animal welfare
- Arrival and dispatch of cattle
- Administration of the animal health treatments
- Maintaining accurate daily records, such as data entry (training provided).
An enthusiastic person who has a genuine interest in working in the feedlot industry and thrives in a collaborative team environment. It is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Competent horsemanship and riding skills
- A minimum of two horses and required gear (allowances given for upkeep)
- Excellent cattle handling skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster a team environment
- A competitive pay package with great company benefits
- Training and development and career progression opportunities
- Accommodation options are available.
REF | TEYS | 20220302